- O livro tibetano da grande liberação
- Nagarjuna e Ashvaghosha, os Patriarcas da Escola Mahyamika, chamaram esta Realidade além-da-Natureza de Vazio (em sânscrito: Shunyata), Asanga, o fundador da Escola Yogachara, chamou-a de o Conhecimento Básico ou Original (em sânscrito: ...
- Sanskrit literature was as good as internet for ancient India
- In the historical poetry tradition, we have poets like Ashvaghosha, Mahendravarma, Bodhayana, Kalhana, Hemachandra, and Gangadevi. In the lyrical poetry tradition, we have Halashatavahana, Bhartrhari, Jayadeva, and Amaruka. Among those who wrote ...
- A treasure trove for Indologists
- Ashvaghosha (Buddhacarita) was familiar in the 1st or 2nd century CE with a MB that included the Mokshadharma Parva, so far presumed to be a late addition.
- The Mis-Education of the Buddhist Negro
- King Kaniska was influenced by the India Buddhist Ashvaghosha. Ashvaghosha was the father of new Buddhism called Mahayana. Mahayana Buddhism was the time in history where Buddhism became separated by race, culture and language.
Ashvaghosha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ashvaghosha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesblythe danner
kalamazoo michigan demographics
karl urban biography
anatta interpretive problems