Ashwagandha Medical Use
A selection of articles related to ashwagandha medical use.
Original articles from our library related to the Ashwagandha Medical Use. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ashwagandha Medical Use.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Ashwagandha Medical Use is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ashwagandha Medical Use books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Scientific Basis for the Therapeutic Use of Withania somnifera
- gate the properties of ashwagandha in an attempt to authenticate its use as a multi-purpose medicinal agent.
- MEDICINAL PLANTS
- medicinal purposes. It is estimated that world market for plant derived drugs may account for about Rs.2,00000 crores.
- Ethonobotanical properties and uses of medicinal plants of morgah
- of practice in the local use of herbs for medicinal uses. It is therefore important to record the .. Vernacular name: Asghan / Ashwagandha.
- Monograph on Popular and Effective Select Traditional Home
- (28) Sharma, P.V. (1996), Classical Uses of Medicinal Plants, Chaukhambha ...
- Task Force On Medicinal Plants
- Conservation and Sustainable use of Medicinal Plants (Annexure-I). .
Suggested Web Resources
- Ashwagandha, Withania Somnifera Benefits, Uses, Medicinal
- Ashwagandha, Withania Somnifera Benefits and Uses, Medicinal properties by Ayurvedic Cure.com.
- Ashwagandha - Medicinal Uses, Interactions, Side Effects, Dosage
- Feb 15, 2007 This article provides description about ashwagandha herb, its uses and benefits, some of its main interactions and side effects.
- Withania somnifera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Ayurveda, the roots of W. somnifera are used to prepare medicinal Ashwagandha.
- Ashwagandha Benefits & Use - Indian Winter Cherry Or Withania
- Ashwagandha Benefits - Get Holistic info aboutnatural herb in Ayurvedic medicine. It is better to use it with Valerian root and Oyster shell in Insomnia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.