- Women's Wellness-Taking Care of Our Caretakers
- These are termed “adaptogens” and include Ashwaghanda, Siberian Ginseng and Rhodiola to help reduce stress, improve energy & cravings as well as promote restful sleep. Control Estrogens – The most prominent cause of hormone imbalance symptoms is ...
- Equine Obesity: The Real Cause - The Real Fix
- These include vitamins E and C, beta carotene (vitamin A), lipoic acid, grapeseed extract, green tea extract, spirulina, as well as herbs including turmeric, boswellia, and ashwaghanda (which is particularly useful in combatting stress).
- Using Tonic Herbs for Health and Vitality
- Herbs can be powerful allies for our health and wellness. Many of us are familiar with Echinacea and yarrow as antimicrobials, wild cherry bark for a cough, ginger for nausea, and a host of other herbs used in acute situations to restore health.
- The inflammation epidemic: your number one health concern 2015 (and what sugar
- Two other natural remedies that may be useful in counteracting inflammation are ashwaghanda (like turmeric, it's another traditional Indian plant, and been the subject of modern research) and barley grass powder.
Ashwaghanda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ashwaghanda books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of prayers
regent street apple retail store
she-hulk list of significant stories