A selection of articles related to asia economy.
Original articles from our library related to the Asia Economy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Asia Economy.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And after the uproar was ceased, Paul called unto him the disciples, and embraced them, and departed for to go into Macedonia. 20:2 And when he had gone over those parts, and had given them much exhortation, he came into Greece, 20:3 And there...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Asia Economy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asia Economy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Indonesia, Thailand equities rise most in Asia; Goldman Sachs sees ASEAN
- "Southeast Asia is less impacted by all these external concerns because their economies are much more domestically-oriented," said Mixo Das, a strategist at Nomura Holdings in Singapore. "The macroeconomic story for Southeast Asia is relatively better ...
- Asian stocks hit as China economy fears persist
- Trade figures from Beijing released on Tuesday showed that Chinese exports suffered their sharpest drop in almost seven years, adding to concerns over the health of the world's second largest economy. Exports sank by 25.4% from a year earlier, while ...
- Crude prices up in Asia but weak Chinese economy weigh
- Oil prices rose in Asia Tuesday but renewed concerns over the global economy limited gains after Chinese exports saw their heaviest fall in nearly seven years.
- China says slowing economy won't stop anti-pollution efforts
- In this March 3, 2016 photo, a woman wears a mask during a polluted day at the opening session of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) in Beijing's Great Hall of the People.
- Asian Growth in Turbulent Times
- NEW DELHI – A new reality is emerging in Asia. In recent decades, many of Asia's economies have boomed. The region today accounts for about 40% of the world's GDP – up from 25% in 1990 – and contributes about two-thirds of global economic growth.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Asia Economy Topics
Related searcheslist of sustainable agriculture topics
council of laodicea biblical canon
christopher moore bibliography
epilepsy animals treatment
the exorcist plot
crash 2004 film characters