Asian Elephant Subspecies
A selection of articles related to asian elephant subspecies.
Original articles from our library related to the Asian Elephant Subspecies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Asian Elephant Subspecies.
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Projective. Elements: Fire & Akasha. Clear yellow or orange ancient petrified resin (possibly pine tree). Electromagnetic. Opens solar plexus chakra for mental clarity, mood balance, confidence. Stomach anxiety, spine, Central Nervous System, brain, memory...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Asian Elephant Subspecies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asian Elephant Subspecies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PHYLOGEOGRAPHY OF THE ASIAN ELEPHANT (ELEPHAS
- the genetic evidence for subspecies and evolutionarily sig- nificant units (ESUs) and discuss the conservation implica- tions of our findings.
- ASIAN ELEPHANT THREATENED
- The Asian elephant is much rarer than its African Much more important for the Asian elephant are habitat loss .
- Satellite Tracking of Borneo's Pygmy Elephants
- from mainland elephants perhaps for as long as 300000 years.
- Three Asian elephant subspecies are currently recognised: E. m. indicus which occurs on the Asian mainland, E.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Asian elephant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Characteristics. Illustration of an elephant skeleton.
- Asian elephant (Elephas maximus)
- Asian elephant Nika in Skansen Zoo, Stckholm, Sweden, 1989.
- Asian Elephant
- ASIAN ELEPHANTS. Elephas maximus. Subspecies: indicus, maximus, sumatranus.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.