Asian Witchcraft India
A selection of articles related to asian witchcraft india.
Original articles from our library related to the Asian Witchcraft India. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Asian Witchcraft India.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Asian Witchcraft India is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asian Witchcraft India books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Witchcraft allegations, refugee protection and human rights: a review
- 69 CNN Asia, Indian 'witch' tied to tree, beaten by mob (Mar. 31, 2008), available at http://www.cnn.
- Violence against Women: harmful traditional and cultural practices
- seen within the Asian and Pacific region in the form of violence occurring . Violence against women and harmful traditional practices in India, and the .
- Witch Hunting
- 119-146 IN Gender relations in forest societies in Asia: patriarchy at odds/ed. by Witchcraft in Western India. Casting the evil eye: witch trials in tribal India.
- Asian Indians
- o The total Asian Indian population is 1021. o The percentage of the . witchcraft) and chose to seek traditional healers before seeking mental health services.
- ``Passions'' in the Discourses on Witchcraft in Kerala
- and a witchcraft practitioner) living in the outskirts of Trivandrum, referred to below as “Asan. generally considered in India as scientifically founded: astrology and the use of ...
Suggested Web Resources
- BBC NEWS | South Asia | Village 'witches' beaten in India
- Oct 20, 2009 Footage of 'witches' being abused by a mob in India 12 Jun 08 | South Asia.
- WITCHCRAFT IN AFRICA AND ASIA
- Nov 1, 2009 WITCHCRAFT IN AFRICA AND ASIA. The murders took place in the tea belt area of Jalpaiguri state of India.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.