A selection of articles related to asian witchcraft.
Original articles from our library related to the Asian Witchcraft. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Asian Witchcraft.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Asian Witchcraft is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asian Witchcraft books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Old Age: Widows, Midwives and the Question of “Witchcraft” in Early
- “Witchcraft” in Early Modern Southeast Asia*. Barbara Watson Andaya. Professor, Asian Studies Program, University of Hawai'i.
- Frank Sinatra, it seems safe to say, did not understand witchcraft. Sure, he made the song ...
- August 2011 SOMA CHAUDHURI Department of Sociology 316
- Development; South Asia. Methodological expertise: Qualitative Methods; NVivo. PUBLICATIONS.
- Poverty and Witch Killing
- into witchcraft—an important social phenomenon in Africa rarely studied by .. of Islamic fundamentalism in Indonesia during the Asian financial crisis.
- Eat asian
- asian. Drink. MEDINA.
Suggested News Resources
- Chris Brown Reached Out To Rihanna On New Year's Day
- Chris Brown and Rihanna are perhaps the most unpredictable on and off couple in showbiz. They both always make it very clear that they love and care about each other even when they are not a couple. Sources close to the Bajan pop star exclusively told ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Asian witchcraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The belief in witchcraft and its practice seem to have been widespread in the past .
- Asian Witchcraft - Associated Content from Yahoo
- Sep 18, 2008 How do Asians practice witchcraft. They use wandering souls of babies, virgins, and ghosts to cast their spell.
- Asian witchcraft | Facebook
- Asian witchcraft - Description: Asian Witchcraft is the Witchcraft of Asia.
- Witches Net. Around the World: Southeast Asian Witchraft and
- singapore, java, borneo, malaysia, thailand, bali, southeast asian witchcraft and witches, around the world, history of witches, directory of witches.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.