A selection of articles related to asiatic cholera.
Original articles from our library related to the Asiatic Cholera. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Asiatic Cholera.
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Aethusa cynapium
- This is fool's parsley, a plant you'd better not consume. The Latin name is derived from the Arab word 'ai' what means burning, since the plant causes burning pains. The homoeopathic Aethusa mainly cures complaints with the nervous system and the digestion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
Asiatic Cholera is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asiatic Cholera books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Five Studies: Understanding America's Opioid Crisis
- PROBLEMS WITH ADDICTION TO PHARMACEUTICAL-GRADE OPIOIDS GO BACK TO THE 19TH CENTURY. Addiction to opium products is a centuries-old problem.
- Remembering Sambhu Nath De, the Medical Man for the Blue Death
- Ask someone what Black Death is and the prompt answer will be “the plague”. But, ask what Blue Death is and even some biologists might falter. The answer is cholera, historically known as Asiatic cholera.
- Skeletons of 1860 cholera epidemic found under Dublin roadworks
- In the early 1830s an outbreak of the killer disease Asiatic cholera left millions dead across India, China, Russia, Europe and England before it arrived in Ireland. The disease wreaked havoc in the tenements of Dublin, where it spread quickly.
- 42 easily confused English terms that make global travelers look ridiculous
- Geography is hard. Even for those of us who grew up eating every meal over a Rand McNally world map placemat, there are a lot of terms to remember. And confuse.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Asiatic Cholera Topics
Related searchesinternet radio history
surya bheda pranayama
erementar gerad characters
eastern philosophy terms
onion dome symbolism
persian mythology demons