- The US Air Force wants to deploy 'arsenal planes' to improve the F-35's
- One of the limits of stealth aircraft, including the F-35, is that they have to carry their armaments in internal bays if they want to remain in full stealth mode.
- Oculus CEO hopes Rift spurs gamers to upgrade their 'crappy PCs'
- The CEO of Oculus, Palmer Lucky, did a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) yesterday, where he touched on several interesting topics — including some much-needed clarification on how the Oculus Store will function, and the future of the PC gaming market.
- Nintendo NX console leak points to high frame rates, 900p resolution
- A leaked survey conducted on behalf of Nintendo contains some interesting details on the company's next-generation console, assuming that the leak is legitimate — and answers some of our questions about what kind of hardware the company wants to ship ...
- Sony reorganizes PlayStation business, establishes division as new company
- File this one under “Didn't see this coming.” Today, Sony announced that its transforming its PlayStation business and creating a new LLC (Limited Liability Corporation). The new company is comprised of Sony Computer Entertainment and Sony Network ...
- NASA is opening a new office for planetary defense
- From a killer artificial intelligence to global nuclear winter to a man-made climate disaster, human beings are very good at creating new problems even as we solve old ones.
Asmodai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asmodai books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
r v keegstra
negotiation the advocates approach