- a soft, brown, lumpy gum resin having a bitter, acrid taste and an obnoxious odor, obtained from the roots of several Near Eastern plants belonging to the genus ...
- Aloo Roganjosh Recipe | Indian Kitchen
- Sep 21, 2015 Add asofeotida. Add marinated potato cubes and stir well. Close it and cook for 15 mins on low-medium flame.
- Mullangi Thuvayal / Radish Chutney - Simple Lunch Recipes
- Feb 17, 2014 Heat 1 tsp oil in the same pan and temper mustard seeds and curry leaves. Add asofeotida and add this tempering to radish thuvayal / chutney.
- Ragi Sev & Poha Chivda / Ragi & Aval Mixture - Diwali Savory
- Oct 17, 2014 Add ragi sev, fried peanuts, fried rice flakes, fried pottukadalai, fried garlic flakes and curry leaves. Mix well everything. Add asofeotida, red chili ...
- AnnaParabrahma: April 2007
- Apr 30, 2007 Then heat a pressure cooker add oil go on and splutter the mustard followed by the asofeotida. Stir in the ground masala. Fry for 5 mins.
- AnnaParabrahma: Spicy Narali Bhat - JFI for Coconut
- Jan 5, 2007 Later in a pressure pan add the oil splutter the mustard seeds add the asofeotida stir. Look out of the kitchen window for a split second come ...
Asofeotida is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asofeotida books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesancient greek religion mystery religions
dream dictionary happiness
age of mythology heroes
autonomic ganglion collateral ganglia
apostles creed episcopal church usa