- 5 Aspartame Myths Debunked! Find out the Truth Here
- FACT: Aspartame.org debunks claims associating aspartame to weight gain. "Products made with aspartame can help with weight control because they are lower in calories than their sugar-sweetened counterparts," it explained.
- The Artificial Sweet Life: Aspartame
- As I said in that article there are five approved artificial sweeteners: saccharine, aspartame, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, and neotame. Each of these has some serious health concerns, and I will discuss each of these sweeteners at length.
- EU slaps anti-dumping duties on Chinese aspartame
- The EU has imposed provisional anti-dumping duties on Chinese imports of aspartame, upping the import price by over 50%, following an April 2015 complaint from the Union's sole producer Ajinomoto Sweeteners, now Hyet Sweet. By Sara Lewis.
- European Union - Anti-dumping tariffs imposed on Chinese aspartame
- The EU has imposed provisional anti-dumping duties of between 55.4% and 59.4% on imports of Chinese aspartame, effective February 27.
Aspartame is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aspartame books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of department stores switzerland
clothing the life cycle of clothing
it came from beneath the sea