- Supporting Students with Asperger™s Syndrome in General
- Asperger Syndrome Coalition of the United States, Inc. (ASC-U.S.
- The target groups that we would like to reach are:
- Asperger Syndrome and High. Functioning Autism. Tool Kit.
- Unusual invite gives gifted boy a chance to belong
- They aren't always sure what to make of this quirky but good-natured boy who was diagnosed when young with Asperger's syndrome, a form of high-functioning autism that Noah talks about freely.
- Storylines Featuring Alzheimer's, Asperger's and Rape are Among the Finalists
- Health topics addressed in the storylines include Alzheimer's, Asperger's, rape, cystic fibrosis, cancer, health hazards of coal mines, nutrition, and HPV.
- CIGNA's Autism Education Series Continues with Fall and Winter Sessions
- The series, which started September 2010, helps people better understand the physical, mental, and emotional challenges in children who may display the symptoms of developmental disorders like autism and Asperger syndrome.
- Did Asperger's Make Him Do It?
- “This is definitely entering the legal conversation and we're seeing more cases that are raising what you might call the Asperger's defense.
- Ruling may broaden insurance plans' coverage for mental illness
- Harlick's attorney, Lisa Kantor of Northridge, said the ruling could have huge significance for those with eating disorders as well as emotional disturbances like Asperger syndrome and autism.
- Asperger's Syndrome Symptoms in Children, Teens, Adults
- Apr 12, 2010 Although there are many possible symptoms of Aspergers syndrome, the main symptom is severe trouble with social situations.
- ASPERGER'S DISORDER HOMEPAGE
- Sep 6, 2010 What is the epidemiology of Asperger's Disorder? What are the differences between Asperger's Disorder and 'High Functioning' (i.e.
Asperger is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asperger books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.