A selection of articles related to aspergers syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the Aspergers Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aspergers Syndrome.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Aspergers Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aspergers Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The target groups that we would like to reach are:
- Asperger Syndrome and High. Functioning Autism. Tool Kit.
Suggested News Resources
- Did Asperger's Make Him Do It?
- Aspergers Syndrome doesn't prevent someone from knowing right from wrong or from taking responsibility for one's actions. All his condition. Did was make it possible to do what he did.
- Teenager with Aspergers beaten up
- A teenager with Aspergers syndrome - a form of autism - has been assaulted in north Belfast. Aaron Kennedy was kicked and punched by three youths on the Cavehill Road as he was walking home on Sunday night.
- Autism no excuse for crime but police need education - Autism NZ
- By Ally Mullord Autism and Aspergers Syndrome shouldn't be a reason for criminal offenders to avoid justice, Autism New Zealand says, but more education for police would help them manage autistic offenders appropriately.
- Lehigh family fighting to raise chickens
- "She can't relate to people but she can relate to animals," Muth said, explaining that her daughter has Aspergers Syndrome. Residents in her Lehigh Acres neighborhood don't want the chickens and 600 signed a petition to remove them.
- Man with Aspergers was attacked by neighbour in flat
- David Barlow, who has learning difficulties and has recently been diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome after his family battled for a diagnosis for 20 years, could only eat soup for three weeks after the attack.
Suggested Web Resources
- Asperger's Syndrome Symptoms in Children, Teens, Adults
- Apr 12, 2010 Although there are many possible symptoms of Aspergers syndrome, the main symptom is severe trouble with social situations.
- Asperger's syndrome - MayoClinic.com
- Asperger's syndrome — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment for a disorder affecting communication, social skills.
- ASPERGER'S DISORDER HOMEPAGE
- Sep 6, 2010 What is the epidemiology of Asperger's Disorder? What are the differences between Asperger's Disorder and 'High Functioning' (i.e.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Aspergers Syndrome Topics
beard the ancient and classical world