A selection of articles related to aspergers syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the Aspergers Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aspergers Syndrome.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Aspergers Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aspergers Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Man, 26 with Asperger's syndrome found safe
- WHITE CLOUD, Mich. -- Police seek the public's help in finding a 26-year-old man with Asperger's syndrome. Alex Goven had left a residence on Nicholas Avenue near Robinson Lake prior to officers' arrival just before 1 a.
- Principal denies assaulting student with Asperger's syndrome
- A national school principal has denied assaulting one of his students saying he was only trying to guide him to his classroom, and to protect him.
- How to recognize, manage autism spectrum disorders, Asperger's syndrome
- Among the speakers will be Kelley Bolton, a psychologist who specializes in helping school-age and adolescent girls with Asperger's syndrome, a form of autism.
- Dealing with Asperger's Syndrome is no small task for parents. Findlay
- The Centers for Disease Control estimate that 1 in 68 children will be diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.