A selection of articles related to assam geography.
Original articles from our library related to the Assam Geography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Assam Geography.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Assam Geography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Assam Geography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- University of Southampton School of Geography, Assam, North-east
- University of Southampton School of Geography,. Assam, North-east India Field Study 2009: Final Report.
- Dr. Rupali Phukan Bhuyan
- Economic Spaces, International Geographical Union, Barcelona, Spain. 3. Trend of Employment Pattern of Women: A Case Study of Guwahati City,.
- DR. RANA SARMAH Associate Professor Department of Geography
- Mechanism of Floodplain Formation in the Jia Dhansiri River Basin, Assam. • M. Sc.
- Rural Land Use in the Brahmaputra Floodplain Environment, Assam
- Valley: A Case in Muktapur Village, Kamrup District, Assam,” Research for Tropical Agriculture, 2, pp. 99–100.
Suggested Web Resources
- Physical Geography of Assam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article discusses the geological origin, geomorphic characteristics, and climate of the northeastern Indian state of Assam.
- Category:Assam geography stubs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pages in category "Assam geography stubs".
- Assam Geography | Location of Assam | Assam State Geology
- Assam state has vast natural resources,rich flora and fauna, rivers and wild life sanctuaries surrounded by highlands and plateaus.
- Assam: Info on geography, history, government, districts, business
- Assam state information. Updated with Geography, history, government, economy, travel info, food, festivals, dance & music, art & culture of Assam.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.