- BJP in Assam polls: When the advantage is also a disadvantage
- BJP in Assam polls: When the advantage is also a disadvantage. The anti-incumbency of the 15-year-old Congress government, the wave for the BJP in the 2014 Lok Sabha polls in favour of Prime Minister Narendra Modi saw the party exude great ...
- Assam polls: Kanhaiya Kumar poster boy for Congress, jail hoardings fill
- GUWAHATI: Kanhaiya Kumar, the leader of All India Students Federation, the student body of the CPI, is the poster boy of Congress' outdoor campaign in poll-bound Assam. In Guwahati, Congress has put up huge hoardings depicting the president of ...
- Kanhaiya Kumar in Congress party's outdoor campaign in poll bound Assam
- Suprakash Talukdar, state secretariat member of CPI (M) told ET, "We have got in touch with Kanahiya, he is likely to campaign for Left parties in Assam.
- Assam Assembly Election 2016: Left, Congress and BJP battle it out in Barak Valley
- The Bengali-dominated region in southern Assam will see a triangular contest between the Left parties, the Congress and the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the assembly polls which are to be held in two phases: on 4 and 11 April.
- JD(U), RJD to contest assembly polls as allies in Assam and West Bengal
- The two major grand alliance (GA) partners of Bihar— JD(U) and RJD—will join hands to contest the coming assembly elections in Assam and West Bengal. JD (U) general secretary Arun Kumar Srivastava left for Assam on Monday to identify seats and ...
Assam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Assam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dream interpretation gold
truck anatomy of a truck
hello world program pov-ray