Assamese Language History
A selection of articles related to assamese language history.
Original articles from our library related to the Assamese Language History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Assamese Language History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- The Symbolic Language of Dreams
- In dreams we are carried away to a wonderland of imagination - pleasures and fears blend themselves into a magical universe. When awake we have forgotten that this wonderland exists in our own souls. A Language According to Jung, dreams as well as daydreaming,...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Assamese Language History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Assamese Language History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Assamese Folklore
- society. Folklore studies in India were basically part of the project for the establishment of a literary history of the regional languages of the country.
- Assamese Website
- LANGUAGE. Introdution. History.
Suggested Web Resources
- Assamese language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Assamese (অসমীয়া Ôxômiya is the easternmost Indo-Aryan language. It is used mainly in the state of Assam in North-East India.
- Assam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 3.1 Pre-history; 3.2 Ancient and medieval; 3.
- Assamese literature language - Assam books authors poets history
- The golden period of medieval Assamese literature is the period of the neo- vaishnavite movement under under the leadership of Shankardeva(1449-1569).
- History of the Assamese Language | Assamese Translation
- The earliest Assamese writer was Hema Saraswati. Assam is known for its contribution of poets and novelists. The history of Assamese is unique.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.