A selection of articles related to assay coins.
Original articles from our library related to the Assay Coins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Assay Coins.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- A New Type of Money Magic
- A young graduate opens a card from Aunt Betty; it contains a crisp green bill, along with congratulations and sincere wishes for success. Grandparents buy their new-born grandchild a Savings Bond, a gesture which will be stored away for decades before being &q...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Assay Coins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Assay Coins books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Coin Investing – How Rare Coins Can Serve as a Portfolio Hedge
- During the California Gold Rush miners were challenged with discovering safe and economical means of getting their gold to the east coast for assay and coining. The desperate need for a branch mint had been outweighed by a combination of politics and ...
- Trekking to private Bechtler Mint in North Carolina: Q. David Bowers
- He waited before them and entered it in his book, where there was marginal room for noting the subsequent assay. “To others he delivered the coin he had struck.
- Coin Profiles: The .900 fine 1852 Assay Office slug
- The summer passed uneventfully, but an economic bombshell was dropped when a federal law prohibiting the acceptance of gold coins under .900 fineness for customs dues was passed on August 31, 1852. Since the U.
- Coin Collecting Strategies – $1, 50¢ and 25¢ Gold Pieces of the 1850s
- It was not practical to assay ever single coin that was worth between ten cents and a U.S. dollar.
- Solid gold from tiny scraps: Warwick refinery separates precious from ordinary
- WARWICK — Tamara Fedorenko slides a tray of samples into an assay furnace that glows bright orange at 1,850 degrees. Fifty minutes later, she opens the oven door and uses a long pair of tongs to pull out the tray.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Assay Coins Topics
Related searcheshistory of chakra
sumac cultivation and uses
michael schumacher charity
super mario 64 ds waluigi rumors