A selection of articles related to assonance examples.
Original articles from our library related to the Assonance Examples. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Assonance Examples.
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Assonance Examples is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Assonance Examples books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE POET'S TOOLBOX
- Grade 5: 1. Students will be able to analyze poetry excerpts and to identify examples of alliteration, assonance, consonance, and onomatopoeia.
- Using Picture Books to Teach Literary Techniques
- How we love to crash cans,/Mash and smash and bash cans.” Assonance: “a” sound in “ash” and “cans.” Consonance: “sh” sounds.
- A resource guide for middle school teachers
- Give simple examples such as: Janet went in the tent and ate. Darius rides the bus. Explain that assonance is usually similar vowel sounds within a line.
- Frequency of Rhetorical Features
- Assonance (For example see Qur'an 88:25-26 & 88:14-15).
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- assonance - definition and examples of assonance in English
- The repetition of identical or similar vowel sounds in neighboring words.
- Assonance Examples
- Many assonance examples can be found in prose and poetry. Assonance is the repetition of vowel sounds in nearby words.
- Assonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In more modern verse, stressed assonance is frequently used as a rhythmic device in modern rap.
- Mrs. Dowling's Literature Terms-Assonance
- Of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride. --Edgar Allan Poe, "Annabel Lee". Exercises.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.