- Kendrick Lamar and Lil Wayne Each Sidestep the Traditional Album Cycle
- Here are all the hallmarks of old Wayne: concise construction, tricky assonance, oddball imagery, black humor. And there are a handful of moments like this on “Collegrove,” almost enough to balance out the tired ones (“What Happened,” “Section”).
- Piece of mind: When words like 'onomatopoeia' matter
- The students dug through their memories and words like “alliteration” and “assonance” were bandied about. Does anyone know how happily the heart of an English teacher beats when she hears her students shouting words like that?
- Gut instinct not heartache made Boris back Brexit
- Grexit has the shared “e”, and the added bonus of assonance with the French word for Greece. But Brexit: what's the logic? Two letters from Britain and then the entire word “exit”?
Assonance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Assonance books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
modern indian coins
king henry viii
east melanesian islands