Assyria Old Assyrian City State
A selection of articles related to assyria old assyrian city state.
Original articles from our library related to the Assyria Old Assyrian City State. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Assyria Old Assyrian City State.
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Assyria Old Assyrian City State is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Assyria Old Assyrian City State books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- March 14 Call-In Day to Support ANCA's Efforts for Peace and Justice
- WASHINGTON—Friends of Armenia from across America will be calling-in to Capitol Hill on Monday, March 14 in support of the Armenian National Committee of America's (ANCA) grassroots Fly-In advocacy campaign in the nation's capital.
- Museum of Lost Objects: The Genie of Nimrud
- Three thousand years ago, a genie graced the walls of an Assyrian palace. Then, probably about 20 years ago, it disappeared, only to re-emerge in London.
- Arrington unearths lessons on democracy in ancient Athens cemetery
- In contrast, Arrington says, "The ancient Assyrians would never portray their warriors as anything but victorious." The portrayals of Greek defeat would eventually lead him to the larger question of how a young ...
- Kurds Paint Separatist Flag on 2300-Year-Old Assyrian Art
- The city took in many Yazidis and Assyrians who fled the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL). Assyrians settled in Maltai 2,700 years ago.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.