A selection of articles related to assyrian empire.
Original articles from our library related to the Assyrian Empire. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Assyrian Empire.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- (Assyrian) Tutelary God of the Assyrian people; Lord of the Assyrian pantheon, guide and defender of the Assyrian nation.During the era of Assyrian ascendency, He replaced Marduk as premier divinity....
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Assyrian Empire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Assyrian Empire books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Commentary: Syria's troubled history
- Thirty percent of Syria's population identify themselves as Arab Alewites and Shi'ites, while 10 percent are Christians of Arab, Assyrian and Armenian ethnicity. ... From 64 before Christ until the Arab conquest in 636, Syria belonged to the Roman Empire.
- Jonathan Cahn Proclaims Isaiah's Prophecy At United Nations
- Two and a half thousand years later, the Assyrian empire is buried in the sands of the Middle East, but the word given to Isaiah is inscribed here on the walls of the United Nations.
- Museum of Lost Objects: The Genie of Nimrud
- The impact of all the genies side by side in the palace would have been to convey the strength and virility of the Assyrian empire. Across the belly of the genie was a smattering of cuneiform in the now extinct language, Akkadian.
- ISIS Burns Hundreds of Christian Books in Mosul
- They are thought to have included its collection of Iraqi newspapers dating to the early 20th century, maps and books from the Ottoman Empire and book collections contributed by around 100 of Mosul's establishment families.
- Blue State Blues: Top 10 Biblical Kings
- David – The builder of empire and composer of Psalms, David established Jerusalem as his capital and unified the tribes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Assyrian Empire Topics
Related searchesbrutus of troy brutus now
centre france history
list of monarchs by nickname r
sting protein dossier
mit mystery hunt be noisy