A selection of articles related to assyrian nation.
Original articles from our library related to the Assyrian Nation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Assyrian Nation.
- (Assyrian) Tutelary God of the Assyrian people; Lord of the Assyrian pantheon, guide and defender of the Assyrian nation.During the era of Assyrian ascendency, He replaced Marduk as premier divinity....
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you. 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And after five days Ananias the high priest descended with the elders, and with a certain orator named Tertullus, who informed the governor against Paul. 24:2 And when he was called forth, Tertullus began to accuse him, saying, Seeing that by...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury. 21:2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites. 21:3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they...
New Testament >> Luke
Assyrian Nation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Assyrian Nation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- An Assyrian American Woman's Lonely Fight to Save Her People from Extinction
- Many of your readers know of the Armenian genocide, but a lot of people don't know that two-thirds of the Assyrian nation was also massacred, including my own family.
- Assyrian Christians find shelter in Istanbul church
- The church in Istanbul's Samatya district is run by a foundation of the Assyrian community in Turkey, hosts migrants from Syria who were defrauded by human smugglers along their journey to Europe. Migrants have been offered food and accommodation at ...
- Assyria: Canada to Support the Community and Guarantee It a Better Future
- The protection of Assyrians perfectly aligns with this focus. The Kurds are fond of reminding Canada that they should be able to vote to secede from Iraq just like Quebecers were allowed to vote on the fate of their nation.
- 43 Assyrian Christian hostages released by ISIS in Syria
- The destruction of their livelihoods in the historic Khabur villages is a loss for the Assyrian nation and for Syria as a whole.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Assyrian Nation Topics
dream symbol unconscious psyche
the two paths
nielsen ratings sweeps
list of shipwrecks ireland