A selection of articles related to astarte.
Original articles from our library related to the Astarte. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Astarte.
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Acacia: Correspondences
- Acacia Senegal Folk Names: Cape Gum, Egyptian Thron, Gum Arabic Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Deities: Osiris, Astarte, Ishtar, Diana, Ra Powers: Protection, Psychic Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- A Syrian deity introduced into Egypt in the Middle Kingdom. She was originally a deity of war, depicted with shield, axe and lance. Despite this she was called 'Mother of the gods' and 'Mistress of the sky'. She was regarded as protectress of the king in...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Charge of the Goddess
- Listen to the words of the Great Mother, who of old was called Artemis, Astarte, Dione, Melusine, Aphrodite, Ceridwen, Diana, Arionrhod, Brigid, and by many other names: "Whenever you have need of anything, once in the month, and better it be when the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
Astarte is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Astarte books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Astarte Project: The Astarte Project:
- Overview of the Astarte.
- PALEOECOLOGIC DISSONANCE; ASTARTE AND NIPA IN THE
- Astarte (a chieﬂy circumarctic and boreal marine pelecypod) and Nipa.
- ASTARTE vel Liber BERYLLI sub figura CLXXV
- ASTARTE vel. Liber BERYLLI sub figura CLXXV. $ Â $ Â.
- the second level B A C D E - Astarte Resources
- ASTARTE RESOURCES 1995, P.O. BOX 724, PETERSHAM, NSW, 2049, AUSTRALIA.
Suggested News Resources
- Virgin Mary, goddess Astoreth are not the same
- Astoreth is one of the many names given to the Canaanite female deity, known of Astarte, Ishtar and Astartu, depending on the language spoken by her worshippers. Her cult seems to have emerged in ancient Syria and Lebanon in the early Bronze Age.
- Local Author Celebrates Launch of New Comedic Novel with a Free Comedy Show
- Nyack Comedy & Spoken Word presents a free comedy show and book reading/signing for Rachel Astarte Piccione's new comedic novel, The Bride of Manhattan, on August 27, 2011. The party will be held at Olive's in Nyack, NY at 6.
- Fantastic Fastnet
- Side by side with Astarte, we reached off as darkness fell and overtook Long Pierre. Because of the pile up there must have been 100 boats descending on the finish in a narrow gap of breakwater at Plymouth.
- The Moon: Our Cosmic Mother
- She from whom all life issues, was known as Anath, Asherath, Anahita, Qadesh, Lilith, Ishtar, Inanna and Astarte, which means "womb." As Ishtar, she sings, "I the mother have begotten my people and like the young of the fishes they fill the seas.
- Collin Farrell bounces back in new 'Fright Night'
- The lead role in Mother Francisca de Manila will be played by Astarte Abraham and Aretha Ancao as young Mother Francisca and Thea Perez-Prosia as old Mother Francisca. Major sponsors for the show are PLDT-Smart and Rebisco.
Suggested Web Resources
- Astarte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Astarte (Greek Ἀστάρτη, "Astártē") is the Greek name of a goddess known throughout the Eastern Mediterranean from the Bronze Age to Classical times.
- Temple of the Goddess Astarte
- Astarte is also known as Astarat and Astoreth. She is an incarnation of Ishtar and Inanna.
- Astarte and Yahweh
- Jan 22, 2011 Long before the Yahweh cult emerged among the Hebrews in the Ancient Near East the Goddess Astarte was worshipped by them.
- Astarte Woman
- Astarte Woman by design creates shapely, sexy, feminine and sophisticated plus size clothing the woman who is not afraid to make an entrance!
- ASTARTE-MUTTER ASTARTE | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos
- ASTARTE-MUTTER ASTARTE's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfurnace convection section
dr seuss trivia
scrypt complex rhyme structures
mortal kombat ii tricks to try
bank of montreal history