A selection of articles related to astarte.
Original articles from our library related to the Astarte. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Astarte.
- Acacia: Correspondences
- Acacia Senegal Folk Names: Cape Gum, Egyptian Thron, Gum Arabic Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Deities: Osiris, Astarte, Ishtar, Diana, Ra Powers: Protection, Psychic Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- A Syrian deity introduced into Egypt in the Middle Kingdom. She was originally a deity of war, depicted with shield, axe and lance. Despite this she was called 'Mother of the gods' and 'Mistress of the sky'. She was regarded as protectress of the king in...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Charge of the Goddess
- Listen to the words of the Great Mother, who of old was called Artemis, Astarte, Dione, Melusine, Aphrodite, Ceridwen, Diana, Arionrhod, Brigid, and by many other names: "Whenever you have need of anything, once in the month, and better it be when the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Myrtle: Correspondences
- Myrtus communis Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Venus, Artemis, Aphrodite, Hathor, Astarte, Ashtoreth, Marian Power: Love, Fertility, Youth, Peace, Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Pine: Correspondences
- Pinus spp. Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Air Deity: Cybele, Pan, Venus, Attis, Dionysus, Astarte, Sylvanus Power: Healing, Protection, Protection, Exorcism, Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Astarte is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Astarte books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Helping the soil
- Biochar keeps plants hydrated when rain is less than plentiful. CAROL LOLLIS Dan Pratt, the farm manager at Astarte farm in Hadley, talks about the farms use of BioChar. CAROL LOLLIS—Carol Lollis.
- Israeli boy accidentally unearths 3400-year-old figurine of goddess in Tel Rehov
- Amihai Mazar, professor emeritus at Hebrew University and expedition director of the archaeological excavations at Tel Rehov said the figurine may represent an ordinary women, or that of the fertility goddess Astarte. 'Some researchers think the figure ...
- Darth Vader Doesn't Do Pep Talks
- Vader's aides on this journey are Morit and Aiolin Astarte, young warrior twins who've been enhanced with cybernetics that replicate some Force powers.
- Daily Meditation: Sleep Peacefully
- We all need help maintaining our personal spiritual practice. We hope that these Daily Meditations, prayers and mindful awareness exercises can be part of bringing spirituality alive in your life.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheszagat survey rating system
taboo food and drink blood
brazil flora and fauna
turn a gundam moonrace