- of the NEO Statistics page based on the older definition for 1-km (H=18) asteroids. The charts and tables below show the number of near-Earth asteroids .
- THE LUNAR AND MARTIAN CRATERING RECORDS AND
- distribution of Main-Belt asteroids as compared with the recent Spacewatch asteroid data . M. A.
- parting arti
- ISSN 1043-3325. $6.00.
- Advanced Taxation (Malaysia)
- Dec 7, 2009 3325. 20000. 70000.
- Spitzer Warm Mission Archive Science Opportunities
- (such as asteroids), and finding objects that break into multiples when ..
- Martian Cratering 10. Progress in use of crater counts to interpret
- Nov 7, 2009 on counts on scattered young surfaces on the moon and on asteroids. ... 3325.
- Doctor Who: 48 facts for the 48th anniversary
- Asteroid 3325, a small main belt asteroid discovered in 1984, is named Tardis after the Doctor's time/space machine 30.
- 3325 TARDIS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 3325 TARDIS is a main belt asteroid that measures 29.66 km in diameter. It was discovered by Brian A.
- 3325 TARDIS
- Asteroid 3325 TARDIS was discovered on May 3, 1984, by Brian A. Skiff at the Anderson Mesa unit of Lowell Observatory near Flagstaff, Arizona.
- Doctor Who Facts - TV - ShortList Magazine
- Doctor Who Facts. Asteroid 3325 a small main belt asteroid discovered in 1984, is named TARDIS after the Doctor's time/space machine.
- The Definitive Doctor Who Lens
- Asteroid 3325, a small main belt asteroid discovered in 1984, is named TARDIS after the Doctor's time/space machine.
Asteroid 3325 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asteroid 3325 books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Asteroid 3325 Topics
wilfred owen death
waiting for godot