Asteroid 3948 Bohr
A selection of articles related to asteroid 3948 bohr.
Original articles from our library related to the Asteroid 3948 Bohr. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Asteroid 3948 Bohr.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Asteroid 3948 Bohr is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asteroid 3948 Bohr books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Atomic scientist's quantum leap changed the world of physics forever
- The chemical element bohrium (atomic number 107) is named after Bohr, as is 'Asteroid 3948 Bohr'. The chemical element hafnium, whose properties Bohr predicted, was named after Hafnia, the Latin name for Copenhagen, in honour of Bohr. In 1997, Bohr's ...
- Niels Bohr Google Doodle
- On October 7, 2012 Google Honored Niels Bohr with a Google Doodle celebrating what would have been his 127th Birthday. If you studied Science in School or University you are likely to know who Niels Bohr were. He was part of the British team of ...
- Niels Bohr Kimdir? - google doodle ile hatırladı detaylar sitemizde...
- Niels Henrik David Bohr (7 Ekim 1885, Kopenhag - 18 Kasım 1962, Kopenhag), Danimarkalı ünlü fizikçi. Kuantum kuramının atom yapısının belirlenmesinde ilk kez kendi adıyla anılan atom modelini oluşturdu. Kuantum fiziğinin gelişmesinde 50 yıla yakın bir ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesplatypus mascots
eddie campbell manifesto