Asteroid 3948 Bohr
A selection of articles related to asteroid 3948 bohr.
Original articles from our library related to the Asteroid 3948 Bohr. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Asteroid 3948 Bohr.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Asteroid 3948 Bohr is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asteroid 3948 Bohr books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1: Sharon Ozborne NATAL CHART Tropical/Koch Longitude
- 20N04 18GE09 1S58 1141. Bohnhardt 10CN45 3S35 0°11' 11CN24 19N26 20GE01 3S13 8010. Bohr.
- Ferric iron in tourmaline
- a Magnetic moment in Bohr magnetons (assumed standard values ...
Suggested News Resources
- Niels Bohr - Niels Henrik David Bohr Google Doodle
- Bohrium (a chemical element, atomic number 107) is named in honour of Bohr. Hafnium, another chemical element, whose properties were predicted by Bohr, was named by him after Hafnia, Copenhagen's Latin name. Asteroid 3948 Bohr is named after him.
- Niels Bohr - Kimdir? google doodle ile hatırladı detaylar sitemizde
- Niels Henrik David Bohr (7 Ekim 1885, Kopenhag - 18 Kasım 1962, Kopenhag), Danimarkalı ünlü fizikçi. Kuantum kuramının atom yapısının belirlenmesinde ilk kez kendi adıyla anılan atom modelini oluşturdu. Kuantum fiziğinin gelişmesinde 50 yıla yakın bir ...
Suggested Web Resources
- 3948 Bohr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 3948 Bohr is a small main belt asteroid. It was discovered by Poul Jensen in 1985. It is named after the Danish physicist Niels Bohr (1885–1962).
- Neils Bohr's Life timeline | Timetoast timelines
- Feb 12, 2010 Asteroid_tiny, 01/01/1985, 3948 Bohr, In 1985, Poul Jensen named the main belt asteroid 3948 after Neils Bohr.
- Bohr, Niels
- Apr 2, 2008 Asteroid 3948 Bohr is named after him.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskhushwant singh
list of diseases starting with g go
geography of belize physical features
root test proof
metaphysics aristotle summary