A selection of articles related to asthma.
Original articles from our library related to the Asthma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Asthma.
- Carbo vegetabilis (Charcoal)
- This is charcoal; wood that is only partly burned due to lack of oxygen. When you look at an extinguishing wood-fire you will surely have noticed that on the outside the wood already looks cold while inside it is still glowing. This is exactly the picture of...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Zincum metallicum (Zinc)
- The metal zinc is associated with the planet Uranus. According to medical astrology Uranus rules the potential of the nervous system, the rhythmic processes of the nervous system and the lower extremities. If these processes don't work properly they can cause...
Remedies >> Remedies Z
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Lobelia: Correspondences
- Lobelia inflata POISON Folk Names: Asthma Weed, Bladderpod, Gagroot, Indian Tobacco, Pukeweed Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Power: Love, Halting Storms...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- --> In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it. Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Asthma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asthma books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ASTHMA ASTHMA
- Centers for Disease Control "Basic Facts About Asthma". Did you know...? ■ Over 20 million people in the United States suffer from asthma?
- Expert Panel Report 3: Guidelines for the Diagnosis and
- Section 2, Definition, Pathophysiology and Pathogenesis of Asthma, and Natural .
- Help Your Child Gain Control Over Asthma
- since we put together an asthma action plan with her doctor Carrie's asthma— made a huge difference too.” about helping your child prevent asthma attacks.
- Asthma. Page 1 of 4. Asthma.
Suggested News Resources
- Morris doctor earns honor
- The award recognizes Ciechna and the staff at the Minooka Healthcare Center as a top performer for excellence in treating asthma patients.
- New school year can trigger asthma
- By Sharon Lem ,Toronto Sun Joshua Nieuwland, 10, taking a breath from a puffer, has suffered from asthma since he was eight-months-old. Every September as kids go back to school, there's been a spike in asthma hospitalizations.
- Support Prop. 2
- I am an active person who loves to spend time outdoors year-round, but I have asthma and live and recreate in the non-attainment area. I am suffering because of the winter air quality in Fairbanks. The high levels of PM 2.
- Nutri-Med Logic Corp Says that in Asthma, EPA and DHA of Omega-3 Show Equally
- Nutri-Med Logic Corp says that the most recent published study, regarding two derivatives of Omega-3, D1 from DHA and E1 from EPA, can only suggest a new relationship between "a specific anti-inflammatory diet" and potential benefits in Asthma.
- Ragweed season arrives with a vengeance
- Loretta McConegy, of the Asthma and Allergy Research Center at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, points to the pollen on a ragweed plant in Newark, NJ, in this Aug. 14, 2001 file photo.
Suggested Web Resources
- Asthma, long-term lung disease, shortness of breath
- Asthma is a chronic lung disease that inflames and narrows the airways.
- Asthma and Asthma Attacks Center: Symptoms, Causes, Tests, and
- Asthma affects an estimated 17 million people in the U.S. alone.
- Asthma - MayoClinic.com
- Asthma — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment of this chronic lung condition.
- Asthma Symptoms, Medications, Attack Treatment, Causes, Types
- 14 hours ago Read about asthma symptoms, medication, inhalers, management and triggers that cause an attack.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesartificial state
anandpur sahib resolution
escalator spiral escalators
battle of gallipoli aftermath
basic english operations 100 words
malacaang palace history
new age beliefs