- Astor Street mansion for sale at nearly $5.5 million
- A 10,000-square-foot mansion on Astor Street, which a family used the past several years only for holiday and special occasion gatherings, will be listed today for just under $5.5 million.
- David Astor the 'other-wordly' journalist who helped to save Nelson Mandela's life
- Astor's Observer, intelligent and unpredictable, was therefore a rare beast, injecting excitement into dull Sundays.
- Jack Astor's waitress claims she was sent home because hair was in a bun
- A 20-year-old woman says she was sent home during her shift at a Jack Astor's Bar and Grill because her hair was in a bun. In an exclusive interview with CBC News, Akua Agyemfra said she was wearing her hair in a bun during her job interview when ...
- Why David Astor was one of the twentieth century's greatest – and bravest
- And there was David Astor, the editor, whom I did not meet until several weeks after I joined the staff and who seemed under the impression that I was a university don.
- Astor College student to go to Africa to care for pregnant women
- A STUDENT at Astor College will travel to Africa to help care for pregnant women and their new-born babies this summer. Amber Clue, 18, says her life's ambition is to become a midwife and is hoping to study the practice at university in September.
Astor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Astor books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.