A selection of articles related to astronomers.
Original articles from our library related to the Astronomers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Astronomers.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Federico Fellini once said: "There is no beginning, there is no end, there is only the infinite passion of life." Infinity is the forever expanding heartbeat of the universe. A well-known symbol for this concept is the snake biting his own tail, or...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Astronomers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Astronomers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Astronomers find source of most powerful cosmic rays
- Astronomers find source of most powerful cosmic rays. Astronomers have traced the source of the most energetic cosmic radiation to the center of the Milky Way.
- Monster stars discovered by British astronomers could change our understanding
- Until now, astronomers had theorised that huge stars were formed when two smaller stars merged, but the sheer number of massive stars in the cluster suggests another process must be at work.
- Astronomers see black hole raging red
- Lead author of the study, Poshak Gandhi from the University of Southampton's Astronomy Group, said: “The very high speed tells us that the region where this red light is being emitted must be very compact.
- "Unprecedented Detail" --Astronomers Observe Very Earliest Stage of Planet
- The star and its disk were studied in 2014 with the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA), which produced what astronomers then called the best image ever of planet formation in progress. The ALMA image showed gaps in the disk, ...
- Red flashes reveal black hole feeding on star
- Astronomers have described these red flashes as fast-moving jets of matter. It's an interesting phenomenon because black holes are so dense, not even light can escape their gravity.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrandomization techniques
wonder woman scholarship
ptolemys family tree