A selection of articles related to astronomers.
Original articles from our library related to the Astronomers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Astronomers.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Federico Fellini once said: "There is no beginning, there is no end, there is only the infinite passion of life." Infinity is the forever expanding heartbeat of the universe. A well-known symbol for this concept is the snake biting his own tail, or...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Astronomers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Astronomers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Life as an Astronomer:
- 1. Life as an Astronomer: 1. What do Astronomers Study?
- Amateur Astronomers Educator Guide
- Some of the most passionate astronomers don't ever need to leave their own backyards. Both professional and amateur astronomers use telescopes.
- 2. Astronomers' Tools
- Chapter 2: Astronomers' Tools. Astronomers are very limited in ability to actually visit and explore their objects of interest.
Suggested News Resources
- Astronomers discover diamond planet in our galaxy
- The astronomers have confirmed such a discovery in the Milky Way, just 4000 light years from our beloved Earth. Does this mean diamonds price will drop now? Just a joke, ladies, apparently scientists don't know what they are looking at, yet.
- Sighting the Eid moon is a tough task, astronomer says
- By Binsal Abdul Kader, Staff Reporter Abu Dhabi: Sighting the new moon to determine the first day of Eid Al Fitr is always a tough task, an astronomer who is also the member of the UAE Moon Sighting Committee told Gulf News on Monday.
- NUI Galway astronomers make pulsar discovery
- ASTRONOMERS FROM AN Irish university have made an important breakthrough in the understanding of how pulsars work. A pulsar is a rapidly rotating neutron star that emits a beam of electromagnetic radiation.
- Baby star found close to Earth
- Astronomers have discovered Earth's closest infant star: a baby red dwarf, just 27 light-years away. Illustration of a gas giant orbiting a red dwarf star similar to AP Columbae.
- Astronomers report seeing supermassive black hole swallowing star
- (Aurore Simonnet / Sonoma State University / August 25, 2011) By Amina Khan, Los Angeles Times For the first time, astronomers say they've borne witness to a supermassive black hole consuming a star.
Suggested Web Resources
- Famous Astronomers
- Aug 28, 1998 Features profiles of various astronomers of fame, from Galileo to Ptolemy.
- Astronomers-Zoom Astronomy Glossary
- Astronomers - Astronomy glossary explains basic astronomical terms.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesguyver plot
greece roman rule and middle ages
northern ireland places of interest
mongoloid geographic range
province of georgia