A selection of articles related to astronomy.
Original articles from our library related to the Astronomy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Astronomy.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Astronomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Astronomy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Astronomy And The Cold War
- In 1973 these gamma ray bursts were declassified, thus arose the field of gamma ray astronomy. Over the next decades gamma ray astronomy became more sophisticated. We've since detected hundreds of gamma ray bursts as well as made an all-sky ...
- NASA targets new May 2018 launch for Mars InSight mission
- The mission's primary goal is to help us understand how rocky planets — including Earth — formed and evolved. By Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, California, NASA Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
- Sharpest view ever of dusty disk around aging star
- A team of astronomers led by Michel Hillen and Hans Van Winckel from the Instituut voor Sterrenkunde in Leuven, Belgium, has used the full power of the VLTI armed with the PIONIER instrument and the newly upgraded RAPID detector. Their target was the ...
- A perfectly still laboratory in space
- A future observatory in space, sensitive to gravitational waves with longer wavelengths than those detected on the ground, would be an essential tool to exploit gravitational astronomy. By ESA, Noordwijk, Netherlands | Published: Tuesday, March 8, 2016.
- Alien megastructures and more brought a packed house to Astronomy On Tap at
- Tremblay, along with Dr. Bhaskar Agarwal, an astrophysicist at Yale who specializes in the study of how the first supermassive black holes formed, were the organizers of the Astronomy on Tap event recently held at Bar New Haven.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesshadow integration
red faction characters
tekken characters g-corporation
transport in denmark highways
marshall fields michigan