- Durga row: Sadly, no one questioned Smriti Irani who the Asuras are
- Sadly, not one in Parliament went into the question as to who the Asuras are, why they are so horribly poor, etc. The Asuras are a tribe in what is now the state of Jharkhand and West Bengal.
- Good deva-bad asura divide misleading
- If you read the Vedas, which are nearly 4000 years old, the word 'asura' does not mean demon, or villain, but quite the opposite, a divine being. It's a title given to Indra, Agni, Rudra, Varuna, and to most Vedic deities.
- From Kashmiris to the Asuras, JNU row hits the sub-altern chord
- India has a complicated social structure, where multiple faiths, beliefs and theologies co-exist, often contradicting each other.
- Rahu and Ketu took revenge on Sun and Moon – Here's why
- In a contest of one-upmanship, the Asuras and the Devas were battling it out to win the divine nectar (Amrit) to attain immortality and become invincible. This is famously called the Samudra Manthan.
Asuras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asuras books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbiochemical cycle
the modified roman
dream symbol urinating
set theory music sums