- Aswang stories and definitions vary greatly from region to region and person to person, and no particular set of characteristics can be ...
- The Aswang Syncrasy in Philippine Folklore - JStor
- THE ASWANG CONCEPT in the Philippines is most usefully under- stood as a ... This means that when Philippine folk speak of the aswang, they generally refer ...
- Aswang and Other Kinds of Witches: A Comparative Analysis - jstor
- tales of witches (like aswang, or flying half-bodied female viscera suckers) and, by ... of the viscera-sucking witches (aswang) of the Philippines and current.
- Queer AswAng TrAnsmediA: FolKlore As CAmp - Ebsco
- In recent years, the aswang—a supernatural creature of Philippine folklore that is ... comprise queer aswang transmedia—a 2011 Filipino novel (Ricky Lee's Si ...
- Shamans, Witches and Philippine Society
- Jun 27, 2008 The aswang or witch is one of the givens of the Philippine cultural scene. The witch was very much in evidence in the Philippines past, pre-.
- Of Monsters and Mothers: Filipina
- Oct 4, 2004 and maternal legacies in the cartoons entitled The Aswang and Girlness and delineate Barry's unique contributions to Asian American women's.
- Aswang Territory (73)
- TIRIK ang araw nang dumating sa lugar ng mga masasamang aswang sina Father Albert at Armani. Pero kailangan nilang pumasok sa makahoy na lugar. Kung saan walang sinag ng araw halos na nakakalusot.
- Aswang Territory (69)
- NANGINIG si Armani nang ma-realize na hindi mga tao ang nakikihanap ng kalahating katawan ni Avia. Kundi mga aswang na masamang lahi. Mukhang tao lamang dahil may araw pa, hindi pa nagta-transform ang mga ito.
- Aswang Territory (61)
- DAHIL nga ang lahi nina Avia ay hindi naman masasama, hindi nanghahawa, hindi sila gaanong marami. Hindi kasing dami ng lahi ng mga masasamang aswang. “Kaya nating bilangin ang mga boto ninyo.
- Aswang Territory (46)
- Kapag tumingala sino man sa buwan, malinaw na makikita ang 6 figures na aswang na mga kalahati lamang ang katawan. “Tayo na, mga anak. Umuwi na tayo sa aking bahay.
- Aswang Territory (55)
- NAKITA ni Armani na guilty si Avia, nahihiya pa nga sa kanya. Kaya agad niya itong pinayapa, hinawakan nang buong pagmamahal ang kamay habang patuloy lang ang holy communion ng mga nagsisimba sa loob ng simbahan. “Avia, it's okay.
- Aswang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An Aswang (or Asuwang) is a shapeshifting monster usually possessing a combination of the traits of either a vampire, a ghoul, a witch, or different species of ...
- Aswang, a terrible Philippine monster. - Legends And Myths
- The Aswang myth, stories and why is consider one of the most terrible monster in the Philippines, plus a collection of legends and myths from around the world.
- Aswang - Grimm Wiki - Wikia
- An Aswang (ah-SWAH-ng; Tag. "monster") or Tik-tik (tik-TIK; Tag. onomatopoeia) is a ghoul-like Wesen that appeared in "Mommy Dearest".
- The Aswang Phenomenon (2011) - IMDb
- In the Philippines for the last 400 years, the 'aswang' has been used as propoganda and social control by Spanish Colonizers, the Catholic Church, the ...
- Aswang (1994) - IMDb
- Aswang Poster. A young, unwed, pregnant girl is made an offer she can't refuse. Marry a rich young man with a wealthy estate to please his dying mother, and ...
Aswang is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aswang books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskim korean name gimhae
chatham-kent ontario history
king arthur the arthurian romance
st albert alberta culture and history
tom goes to the mayor guest stars