- Ata·ka·pa. noun \əˈtakəpə, -äk-, -ˌpä,-ˌpȯ\. pl Atakapa or Atakapas or Attacapa or Attacapas.
- BEDIAS, TEXAS Bedias is at the intersection of State Highway 90
- They were of the Atakapan stock and spoke the Caddo dialect.
- The Bedias Indians
- Jul 2, 2007 members of the Atakapan tribe. The name “Bidai” means “brushwood” in the Caddo language.
- Hull-Daisetta's Mavhaw Festival grew out of Big Thicket Monster
- The old legend, as ﬁrst told by the Atakapan Indians many years ago, seemed to be coming true.
- Abigail Chipps Smith
- Atakapan-speaking hunter/gatherer groups; Site supervisor. 06-07/2005. Rice University Archaeology Field School, Gorée, Senegal.
- BRIEF: Marker commemorates Orange's earliest settlers
- The Atakapan Indians, a tribe associated with southeastern US bands, lived in this area for centuries. Studies have suggested their presence covered a large region of southeast Texas. Their name comes from the Choctaw Indians, and means "Man-Eaters".
- Atakapan Indians, Texas Indians
- The Atakapans are a hard group to find out much about. several tribes, or maybe just bands, who lived in the same geographical area and spoke Atakapan .
- Atakapan Tribe
- The Atakapan tribe lived in the southeastern part of Texas.
- Facts for Kids: Atakapa Indians (Atakapas)
- Information about the Atakapa Indians for students and teachers. Includes facts about Atakapa Indian food, clothing, houses, artifacts, and customs.
Atakapan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atakapan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgear ratio example
jennifer lopez early years
baba ram dass
boule de suif summary
hetty green death