- The goddess Atargatis, mother of Assyrian queen Semiramis, loved a mortal shepherd and unintentionally killed him.
- De Dea Syria
- describes the cult and worship of the goddess of Northern Syria, Atargatis, at later Aramaic as Atargatis, a compound of the Syrian and Cilician forms.
- Understanding what is “traditional” Near Eastern religions and
- goddess was known as Dea Syria to the Romans and Atargatis to the Greeks.
- PHŒNICIA AND LEBANON.
- called by the Arabs of our day 'mughazil' (spindles), were placed like the Egyptian obelisks before the temple of Atargatis at Bambyce.
- SYRIAN GQDDESS
- worship of the goddess of Northern Syria, Atargatis, name, “ Atargatis,“ to be a form of Ishtar or vii .
- Düstere Gothic-Metal Band um Frontfrau Stephanie Luzie.
- ATARGATIS | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- ATARGATIS's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Atargatis – Free listening, videos, concerts, stats, & pictures at Last.fm
- Watch videos & listen free to Atargatis: Angels Crying, Wasteland & more, plus 40 pictures.
Atargatis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atargatis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning semiotics
seventh-day adventist church
chelsea fc current squad
bessel function asymptotic forms