- Evaluating the role of atazanavir/cobicistat and darunavir/cobicistat | HIV
- Abstract: Atazanavir/cobicistat (ATV/c) and darunavir/cobicistat (DRV/c) are newly approved once daily fixed-dose protease inhibitor combinations for the treatment of HIV-1 infection.
- Exposure to atazanavir in womb linked to neurodevelopmental problems in infants
- Antiretroviral treatment (ART) for HIV containing atazanavir was associated with lower scores for language and social-emotional development in babies at 9-15 months. However, the researchers stress that the absolute differences in scores were small.
- Sofosbuvir/velpatasvir for hepatitis C can be administered with most
- Sofosbuvir/velpatasvir co-administration had no significant effect on plasma levels of elvitegravir, atazanavir, darunavir, lopinavir or ritonavir.
- Reyataz (atazanavir)
- Atazanavir is usually used in combination with either ritonavir (Norvir) or cobicistat (Tybost). These medicines slow the breakdown of atazanavir by the liver, which makes it stay in the body for longer.
Atazanavir is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atazanavir books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescountercurrent multiplier system
sahaj marg philosophy
church tax austria
bacteria in the human body reference