- Kalapuya tribes remembered, honored in Washington County Museum's mobile exhibit
- The Atfalati band of the Kalapuya Indians, who settled in the basin of the Tualatin Valley some 10,000 years ago, were the first peoples to call Washington County home.
- Helvetia Culture Fest celebrates Swiss and Native American music, dance, food
- Helvetia's first people were the Tualatins (also known as the Atfalati), now under the auspices of The Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde. Farming families from Switzerland and Germany immigrated to the area in the 1870s, naming it Helvetia (Latin for ...
- Learn the history of the once 'most polluted river in the state' from Tualatin
- He studied the culture of the native Atfalati people who lived in the Tualatin area before European Americans began arriving in the 1800s. He discovered a small sternwheeler that navigated the river in the early 1900s.
- Steel sculpture by Joseph Rastovich chronicles 100-year history of Tualatin
- "Lazy River" is made of structural steel plate finished with industrial paint. On the sculpture are 32 icons representing the last 100 years in Tualatin's history.
- Public art work uses artifacts to celebrate history of Tualatin
- Details include images of the mastodon and the Missoula floods, the native Atfalati people, the Oregon territorial survey, onion fields, farming and Tualatin Commons Park.
Atfalati is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atfalati books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
ducktail the combing technique
list of religion scholars
richard freiherr von krafft-ebing
wicca beliefs and practices
red river manga manga summaries
orpheus orphic poems and rites