A selection of articles related to atheist philosophers.
Original articles from our library related to the Atheist Philosophers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Atheist Philosophers.
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Atheist Philosophers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atheist Philosophers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Philosophy of Atheism
- The Philosophy of Atheism by Emma Goldman. First published in February 1916 in the Mother Earth journal.
- My Pilgrimage from Atheism to Theism
- Dec 9, 2004 Antony Flew, 81 years old, is a legendary British philosopher and atheist and has been an icon and champion for unbelievers for decades.
- New Atheism - Tactics and Flaws
- DISCUSSION GUIDE – Based on the 3-minute video at OverflowToday.com titled : New Atheism - Tactics and Flaws.
- Hebrews 11:6
- I don't care. ∎ Even atheist philosophers, e.g.
- A humanist discussion of… ANIMAL WELFARE
- A century later, the. Scottish atheist philosopher David Hume wrote: interdependence of species and the importance of conservation.
Suggested News Resources
- Christian Philosopher William Lane Craig Is Ready to Debate, but Finds Few
- By Lauren Green American Evangelical theologian William Lane Craig is ready to debate the rationality of faith during his UK tour this fall, but it appears that some atheist philosophers are running shy of the challenge.
- Atheists decline to debate theologian Lane Craig
- American Evangelical theologian William Lane Craig is ready to debate the rationality of faith during his tour of Great Britain this fall, but it appears that atheist philosophers are running shy of the challenge.
- Atheists decline Oxford debate on God
- by Ed Thornton ATHEIST philosophers are being accused of “running shy” of debating with a Christian philosopher from the United States who is to tour the UK in the autumn to argue that faith is rational.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Atheist philosophers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Philosophers who were atheists and atheists who were philosophers (see atheism and philosophy).
- List of atheist philosophers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- List of atheist philosophers. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Atheist Philosophers Don't Want God to Exist?
- May 31, 2009 Theists often claim that atheists reject God because they don't want him to exist. Of course, this is no argument for God.
- Atheism and Agnosticism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Sometimes a person who is really an atheist may describe herself, even omniscient and good God postulated in mediaeval and modern philosophy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Atheist Philosophers Topics
Related searcheshigher diploma hong kong
creation of the universe
islam in malaysia
wireless energy transfer
ice cruise of the baltic fleet
europa mythology the rape of europa