A selection of articles related to atheist philosophers.
Original articles from our library related to the Atheist Philosophers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Atheist Philosophers.
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Atheist Philosophers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atheist Philosophers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Battling the Gods: Atheism in the Ancient World review – disbelief has been
- Whitmarsh rightly underlines the central importance of ancient Scepticism in the history of atheism; these philosophers came up with a hugely influential set of arguments against a vast range of religious claims.
- My secret debate with Sam Harris: A revealing 4-hour dialogue on Islam, racism
- From this now-suppressed discussion there emerge four distinct themes that, taken independently or collectively, ought to disqualify Harris's claims to being a serious thinker and philosopher.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Atheist Philosophers Topics
Related searchesspread of hinduism
the shawshank redemption plot
list of political parties in india b
urine other uses