A selection of articles related to athena.
Original articles from our library related to the Athena. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Athena.
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Persephone had no real title or position in the world of Olympian gods and goddesses.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Apple: Correspondences
- Pyrus spp. Folk Names: Fruit of the Gods, Fruit of the Underworld, Silver Branch, The Silver Bough, Tree of Love Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deities: Venus, Dionysus, Olwen, Apollo, Hera, Athena, Aphrodite, Diana, Zeus, Iduna Powers: Love,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Nit (Gr: Neith) Local goddess of Zau (Gr: Sais), known as early as the Predynastic and Early Dynastic Period when her influence probably was at its height. Earliest traces are her hieroglyph (crossed arrows on a shield) on a pole in front of the reed shrines...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Athena is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Athena books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Athena Cinema Introduces “Open Caption Mondays”
- In conjunction with Disability Awareness Month, The Athena Cinema is introducing a new initiative to expand accessibility options for deaf and hard-of-hearing patrons.
- Pittman wins 2016 Athena Award
- Arnita Pittman, founder and executive director of the Arnita Pittman Community Recovery Center/Buckeye Residential Housing, was honored by the Marion Women's Business Council during the annual Athena Luncheon on Monday. She is the 19th recipient ...
- Pet of the Week -- Athena
- This adorable little girl is Athena and Paws Pet Adoption's Pet of the Week. She is a Schnauzer/Terrier mix and about a year old. She loves play time in the yard and cuddling with the volunteers.
- Animal Welfare League – Athena
- Athena is a 4 year old Shepherd / Terrier mix. She was found as a stray by the Trumbull County Dog Pound. Athena was at the Pound when she was selected for the Dogs in Prison Program, where she is spending 9 weeks learning basic obedience such as ...
- Royal Society Athena Prize nominations open
- A biennial award, the Athena prize winner will be invited to the Royal Society's annual diversity conference. Taking place on October 31st they will have an opportunity to talk about their project and be presented with a medal.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesanna morgan
swedish army vehicles
japanese adjectives adverb forms