A selection of articles related to athena ergane.
Original articles from our library related to the Athena Ergane. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Athena Ergane.
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Nit (Gr: Neith) Local goddess of Zau (Gr: Sais), known as early as the Predynastic and Early Dynastic Period when her influence probably was at its height. Earliest traces are her hieroglyph (crossed arrows on a shield) on a pole in front of the reed shrines...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Perseus as he frees Andromeda
- Aries as the male tendency to fight for a cause, perhaps rarely realizing the cause may just as well be an effort to liberate something within as trying to fight for a worldly prize. The picture shows Perseus as he frees Andromeda from the cliff which she is...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Athena Ergane is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Athena Ergane books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Queen of the Air - Being a Study of the Greek Myths of Cloud
- Study, supplementary to the preceding lecture, of the supposed and actual relations of Athena to the vital force in material organism. III. ATHENA ERGANE.
- From the Works of John Ruskin
- THE LAMP OF MEMORY. •. THE LAMP OF OBEDIENCE.
- For Athena
- Of Athena, Strong and Great. Rebuild your strength as you need. Consolidate - Time and Courage will.
- English PDF - Agathe.gr
- other of Athena, the goddess of the city and a patron of crafts.
Suggested News Resources
- Gods and priests
- Just as Poseidon controlled the seas, Zeus the weather, and Hades the underworld, Artemis was responsible for hunting, Zeus' wife Hera for marriage, Aphrodite for love, and Hephaestus (together with Athena Ergane) for handicrafts.
Suggested Web Resources
- Athena - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- She was the patroness of various crafts, especially weaving, as Athena Ergane; the metalwork of weapons also fell under her patronage.
- Athena: Greek Goddess of Wisdom
- Jan 6, 2008 In Athens they called her Athena Ergane (Worker) and were very devoted to her because of her crafts.
- Athena Ergane definition of Athena Ergane in the Free Online
- Athena or Pallas Athena in Greek religion and mythology, one of the most important Olympian deities.
- Athena Ergane - definition of Athena Ergane by the Free Online
- A·the·na ( -th n ) also A·the·ne (-n ). n. Greek Mythology.
- Athena Ergane - Hutchinson encyclopedia article about Athena
- Hutchinson encyclopedia article about Athena Ergane. Athena Ergane. Information about Athena Ergane in the Hutchinson encyclopedia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Athena Ergane Topics
scarlet fever transmission
samson samsons life
pyramid ancient monuments