A selection of articles related to athena history.
Original articles from our library related to the Athena History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Athena History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Athena History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Athena History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- There's More to Nashville Than Country Music
- Glancing into the archive room I could see the ghosts of music past wandering the aisles of packed boxes and guitar cases; so much music history in one room.
- Athens area events for Saturday, March 12
- Bogart Historical Society Museum: 10 a.m. to 2 p.
- Pet of the Week -- Athena
- Please come see Athena at Paws Pet Adoption of Plainview, 500 SW Third Street (location of the animal shelter). We are open from 4-6 p.m.
- Pelham, Mamaroneck in a race to win a state title
- No history lessons are needed. “It would be a great honor to be the first hockey team from our school to win a state championship, let alone Westchester,” Tigers forward Jason Bienstock said.
- The Art of Democracy
- Victoria Coates's new book, David's Sling: A History of Democracy in Ten Works of Art, is a monument to great men like Brutus, who were willing to sacrifice anything, including themselves, for liberty.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.