- New Hartford's Pfisterer to play football at Colgate
- Pfisterer, who Wednesday made it official on National Football Signing Day, is the only player on that list of Colgate recruits whose position is “ATH” – meaning, athlete.
- The Battle for Palestine — Part Three
- The word was “baath” (Arabic: bacath), meaning roughly “awakening,” and as it became filled with meanings and associations, it signaled the rise of a new movement, a new answer, to the Arab dilemma. The Baath movement grew out of a discussion group ...
- With 'Ath, pa, thol and as,' he commanded our attention
- He would first get everybody seated and then he would say "ath" - meaning place your hands together.
Athmea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Athmea books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdelhi demographics
cuisine of the philippines breakfast
network flow definition