- Ati-Atihan festival kicks off in Aklan
- KALIBO, AKLAN—The Kalibo Pastrana Park echoed with melodic tunes of lyres and rythymic beatings of drums as thousands of revelers danced until late Friday evening in this year's Ati-atihan festival. The sadsad (street-dancing) which started on Monday ...
- Tribu Salognon is the new Dinagyang ati-atihan champ
- THE defending champion in Dinagyang ati-atihan competition was shocked after judges declared its closest rival as the 2016 champion in the most colorful and grandest festival in the Philippines.
- Kalibo Ati-Atihan 2016
- The celebration of Kalibo Ati-Atihan, acclaimed as the Mother of all Philippine Festivals, officially starts Sunday and ends third Sunday of January.
- Santo Niño celebration spreads unity
- The dancing beats of the Sinulog and Ati Atihan that was provided by the pounding drums of the Ati Atihan drummers reminded me of the festivals in the Philippines that happen almost at this time of the year.
- Championing SciTech
- “Pisays,” or PhilSci scholars, have displayed their classroom projects on mechanical and electrical engineering and a number of crawling and robots dolled up like ati-atihan dancers, friendly looking animals and some out of this world creatures.
Ati Atihan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ati Atihan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.