- Aklan and Ati-Atihan
- Ati-Atihan (Part I)..............................................................................11. Ati-Atihan (Part ..
- Ati-atihan Schedule
- Kalibo Sto. Niño Ati. Kalibo Sto.
- 1 Introduction 1.1. Company Background Chicken Ati-atihan is a fast
- The name Chicken Ati-atihan was coined when Mr.
- Aklan Association celebrates 46 years
- Aklan is also known for the greatly celebrated Ati-Atihan festival, which attracts many tourists to the region, he said.
- Pandora's curse
- In the same way, I suppose I experienced the Ati-atihan festival at the right age. All that noise and drunkenness I probably couldn't take today. (Do our ears become more sensitive, perhaps?
- Notes on Kadayawan 2011
- In fact, the movements were more of the Showtime and Eat Bulaga variety with lots of head and leg throws, shoulder contractions, and acrobatic drills coupled with a lot of shouting a la Ati-atihan.
- Nature provides its own rainbow
- Also representing Filipinos, the Aklan Ati-Atihan Association of BC marching band danced and drummed their way around the parade route in black and gold.
- Miss Philippines Fiesta 2011: Beauty and Brains, and Talents Too!
- She became First Princess 2007 in the Little Miss Valentine Pageant and Dinagyan Princess 2011 in the Ati-Atihan pageant.
- The Ati-Atihan Festival
- Jan 13, 1996 Articles from the Philippine History Group of Los Angeles on various topics of Philippine history and culture.
- Philippine Ati-atihan Festival in kalibo Aklan Panay Island Philippines
- The name Ati-Atihan means "make-believe Atis. " It has been known as the wildest among Philippine fiestas.
Ati Atihan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ati Atihan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.