- Quality of Life Not Notably Better for Women Choosing Double Mastectomy
- (HealthNewsDigest.com) - Newswise - DURHAM, N.C.
- The Pulse: How Buddhists Approach Pain Without Painkillers
- Davis is a teacher with Atisha Kadampa Buddhist Center, a Kadampa Buddhist organization with more than 1200 meditation centers around the world. Learn more about his practice at meditationinrhodeisland.org.
- The 10 best moments from Ryan Coogler's powerful Justice for Flint event
- Dr. Mona Hanna-Atisha is largely to thank for bringing Flint's water crisis to . The pediatrician fought state officials to expose the city's lead poisoning, bringing much-needed awareness to the water crisis.
- 'How many more Flints out there?' Scientists concerned over official neglect
- “When the state tells you you're wrong,” Hanna-Atisha told RT, “it's hard not to get physically ill.” For about two hours, her team second-guessed their work. “We regrouped, because the numbers didn't lie.
- Virginia Tech professor details lead Flint water discovery
- But Dr. Mona Hanna-Attisha gives credit to Edwards and his team. “If it wasn't for the work of Dr.
Atisha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atisha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.