- Joe Blundo commentary: Illibuck No. 11 ready for duty
- Saturday's game will be the last ceremony for No. 10 — also made by Scherer — before retirement.
- Paul Bunyan? Little Brown Jug? Your Big Ten Trophy Power Rankings
- In 1925 the school's honorary societies – Ohio State's Bucket and Dipper and Illinois' Atius-Sachem — decided to begin the chelonian rivalry by exchanging a turtle.
- Chester city centre newsagent's to close its doors
- A newsagent in Chester city centre is closing just over a year after a Sainsbury's Local store opened nearby. Diane Addison, of Watergate News, in Watergate Street, previously warned the convenience outlet, which opened in November 2014, would impact ...
- Ohio's Favorite Turtle
- So the B&D chaps went to a local Columbus fish market and purchased the turtle – Illy Illibuck. Illinois' equivalent junior honorary Atius-Sachem agreed to participate in the turtle exchange and a tradition emerged.
- After early Partners victory, what lies ahead for Maura Healey?
- Attorney General Maura Healey's swearing-in ceremony was an impressive affair: a procession of the Boston Police Gaelic Column of Pipes and Drums, a who's who of political power brokers, and a historic setting, Faneuil Hall.
Atius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atius books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
history of cats modern times
basque people classification