A selection of articles related to atlantian.
Original articles from our library related to the Atlantian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Atlantian.
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Atlantian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atlantian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ATLANTIAN ARMY BASIC TRAINING MANUAL
- ATLANTIAN ARMY BASIC MELEE TRAINING MANUAL. Table of Contents. Page STRUCTURE OF THE ATLANTIAN ARMY AND CHAIN OF COMMAND ..
- Atlantian Style Trebuchet
- These are instructions to build an “Atlantian Style Trebuchet”.
- Atlantian Group Financial Policy
- Barony of Nottinghill Coill Financial Policy. 1 of 1. Barony of Nottinghill Coill Financial Policy.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Flashpoint' gets Barack Obama cameo
- Written by Geoff Johns and illustrated by Andy Kubert, issue #4 of the comic sees DC's heroes attempt to prevent a war between Aquaman's Atlantian forces and Wonder Woman's Amazon army.
- Boat Ride around the East River from Allen Batista Travel! ($85 Value)
- Finding Atlantis would be a lot easier if skimming the ocean didn't involve staring at radar screens, battling scurvy, and deciphering Atlantian language without an Atlantian dictionary.
- Top 10 Swords In Film History
- Similar in design to the claymore but much more ornate, The Atlantian Sword is a king's sword, meant to rule as well as kill.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kingdom of Atlantia, SCA
- Jun 16, 2011 Information about the regional branch the Kingdom of Atlantia within the Society for Creative Anachronism.
- Atlantis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Atlantis (in Greek, Ἀτλαντὶς νῆσος, "island of Atlas") is a legendary island first mentioned in Plato's dialogues Timaeus and Critias, written about 360 BC.
- Atlantian Life
- Those who do believe in the existence of Atlantis have formulated various theories of what Atlantian life may have been like.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdire straits history
latin literature golden age
fiend dungeons amp dragons kythons