Atlantic Slave Trade Origins
A selection of articles related to atlantic slave trade origins.
Original articles from our library related to the Atlantic Slave Trade Origins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Atlantic Slave Trade Origins.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Atlantic Slave Trade Origins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atlantic Slave Trade Origins books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Atlantic Slave Trade
- INCLUDING THE COMPLETE FIRST LESSON. Prepared for: America's History in the Making. Oregon Public Broadcasting.
- The Slave Trade and the Origins of Mistrust in Africa
- ABSTRACT: We investigate the historical origins of mistrust within ..
- The Impact of the Transatlantic Slave Trade on Ethnic Stratification
- for the study of African economic history.
- Mortality and the Transatlantic Slave Trade
- Mortality and the Transatlantic Slave Trade. Felicia McCrary. Department of History.
Suggested News Resources
- British led in abolition of slavery
- In addition to excerpts from the award-winning film, "'The bloody Writing is for ever torn" The Abolition of the Atlantic Slave Trade: Origins, Effects and Legacies,'" puts the program in context.
Suggested Web Resources
- Origins of the trans-Atlantic slave trade
- Origins of the trans-Atlantic slave trade. By Alistair Boddy-Evans, About.com Guide.
- The Origins of the Slave Trade
- Origins of the slave trade. The Origins of the African Slave Trade was roughly the same as the mortality rate in the Atlantic slave trade of the same period.
- History Slave Trade
- Another aspect of the impact of the trans-Atlantic slave trade on Africa concerns the role of African chiefs, Muslim traders, and merchant princes in the trade.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Atlantic Slave Trade Origins Topics
nmda receptor structure
the muppet show history