- IDB supports construction of pulp mill, 255 MW biomass plant
- The IDB Group has also mobilized $500,000 from the Global Environmental Fund to support Klabin in the construction of wildlife-friendly corridors within the project site, as part of a globally significant biodiversity hotspot called Mata Atlantica.
- IDB loans $300m to Brazilian pulp mill with 250MW biomass plant
- The IDB has also mobilized $500,000 from the Global Environmental Fund (GEF) to support Klabin in the construction of wildlife-friendly corridors within the project site, as part of a globally significant biodiversity hotspot called Mata Atlantica.
- Abengoa releases 2015 results, reports lower ethanol margins
- According to Abengoa, at year-end and following provisions of IRFS 10 standards, the company has lost control of Atlantica Yield and has proceeded to deconsolidate the company and its subsidiaries, integrating them under the equity method. Consolidated ...
- Atlantica Yield Reports 2015 Financial Results
- NEW YORK, March 01, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlantica Yield (Nasdaq:ABY), the sustainable total return company that owns a diversified portfolio of contracted assets in the energy and environment sectors, closed 2015 delivering very solid operating ...
- The case against combining publisher and editor roles
- Even The Atlantic, an established but unconventional publisher, has stuck with the separate roles. In 2014, it elevated two veteran journalists, James Bennet and Bob Cohn, to co-president, Bennet handling editorial and Cohn, business responsibilities.
Atlantican is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atlantican books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
new france sovereign council
biomolecule protein structure