A selection of articles related to atma atman.
Original articles from our library related to the Atma Atman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Atma Atman.
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Atma Atman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atma Atman books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Verses on Atma to be read during Death - Gita Society
- The invisible Spirit (Atma, Atman) is eternal, and the visible physical body, is transitory. The reality of these two is indeed certainly seen by the seers of truth.
- Atma Bodha
- I am composing the Atma-Bodha, this treatise of the Knowledge of the Self, colour and position are super-imposed upon the Atman, as flavour, colour, etc.
- The Master Said ...
- He enables others to cross the ocean of Samsara: Sa Tarati sa Lokan Tarayati.
- The Brihadaranyaka Upanishad - Discourse 17
- atma sarvantarah tam me vyacaksva iti: This passage has two meanings.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ātman (Hinduism) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- attain salvation (liberation) a human being must acquire self-knowledge (atma jnana) which Thus atman refers to the individual spirit or the observer being.
- Atma, Atman, the Eternal Soul
- "Each one of us is God (Atman). Nobody is deprived of this. When we realize our Infinite Self, we are replete.
- Define Atman hinduism atman brahman soul atma
- Atman in hinduism is that core of life in absence of which the existence of the body itself gets negated.
- Osho on Atma Chintan, Atman is not the Self
- Question – How do you define Atma Chintan? Osho : There is no such thing as self-thinking, atma chintan.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Atma Atman Topics
Related searchesaccenture history
samuel samuels sons
new world order
prime minister guizot