A selection of articles related to atma atman.
Original articles from our library related to the Atma Atman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Atma Atman.
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Atma Atman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atma Atman books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Verses on Atma to be read during Death - Gita Society
- The invisible Spirit (Atma, Atman) is eternal, and the visible physical body, is transitory. The reality of these two is indeed certainly seen by the seers of truth.
- Atma Bodha
- I am composing the Atma-Bodha, this treatise of the Knowledge of the Self, colour and position are super-imposed upon the Atman, as flavour, colour, etc.
- The Master Said ...
- He enables others to cross the ocean of Samsara: Sa Tarati sa Lokan Tarayati.
- The Brihadaranyaka Upanishad - Discourse 17
- atma sarvantarah tam me vyacaksva iti: This passage has two meanings.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ātman (Hinduism) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- attain salvation (liberation) a human being must acquire self-knowledge (atma jnana) which Thus atman refers to the individual spirit or the observer being.
- Atma, Atman, the Eternal Soul
- "Each one of us is God (Atman). Nobody is deprived of this. When we realize our Infinite Self, we are replete.
- Define Atman hinduism atman brahman soul atma
- Atman in hinduism is that core of life in absence of which the existence of the body itself gets negated.
- Osho on Atma Chintan, Atman is not the Self
- Question – How do you define Atma Chintan? Osho : There is no such thing as self-thinking, atma chintan.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Atma Atman Topics
Related searchesknowledge situated knowledge
huambo province education
ent in tolkiens works
bernard cornwell sharpe tv movies
dart missile swiss arrow