- 17. THE ATMA TATTWA IS ONE IN ALL
- Sathya Sai Speaks Volume 36 (2003). 127. 17.
- Guru Purnima Discours
- Jul 15, 2011 Only Brahm or the Ultimate Essence (Paramatma Tattva) and the Soul (Atma. Tattva) are Sanatan or everlasting and permanent.
- “Srimad-Bhagavatam – Canto Two” by His Divine Grace A.C.
- called atma-tattva. Those men who are too materialistic are unaware of this knowledge and are more inclined to economic development for material enjoyment.
- Notes on Spiritual Discourses of Shri Atmananda
- Atma-tattva [the truth of self] is not something to be imported or acquired; but it already is, as the real 'I'-principle.
- Atma Tattva Avalokanam: Swami Veda's Address to the Gathering of the Sangha.
- Gnana is true wealth
- The sage then taught her atma tattva. Wealth may bring us friends and the attention of the public, but only knowledge about the Supreme One will help us. So, that is what we must aspire for, and that is what is made abundantly clear through Maitreyi.
- VNN World - Lectures Of Atmatattva Prabhu Online
- Mar 5, 2003 Lectures Of Atmatattva Prabhu Online BY RADHA MADHAVA DAS USA, Mar 5 ( VNN) — Dear devotees, Please accept my humble obeisances.
- Atma Tattva Das | Facebook
- Join Facebook to connect with Atma Tattva Das and others you may know.
- Atma Tattva Avalokanam | Swami Veda Bharati
- Apr 21, 2010 Only dwell in Atma Tattva Avalokanam, awareness of Atman the Self.
Atma Tattva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atma Tattva books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Atma Tattva Topics
Related searchesfate and luck
earths atmosphere pressure
united church of god doctrine
kinnaur district history