A selection of articles related to atman.
Original articles from our library related to the Atman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Atman.
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Atman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atman books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hindu Beliefs about Atman and Karma Hindus believe that within
- Atman. Each person has a physical body, which is how we recognise each other. and dies, the Atman is reborn into a new life as a different person.
- Dear b atman
- Dear b atman. By Jake Barton. NOTES.
- New York Rendezvous by Irene Atman, Reviewed by Joe Montague
- Apr 16, 2010 Album: New York Rendezvous / Irene Atman / Jazz Standards - Vocals.
- TheBrainstem Brainwaves of Atman-Brahman - The Synthesis of
- That Thou Art: The Nondualist Doctrine of Atman-Brahman. 2. Seeking the Parallels for Atman, Brahman and Tantra in writings of 'Acharya' Eddington.
Suggested News Resources
- Hindu Americans Of The Next Generation
- Just as understanding that the soul (atman) links the entire universe helps me dispel the illusion of distinctions (maya), understanding the essence of what makes me American helps me look past different skin colors and accents.
- Gaiam to Roll Out New Premium Yoga Product Line
- Atman Yoga Mat ("Atman" is Sanskrit for Soul): Designed for balance, comfort and stability, the Atman is 72" in length, making it perfect for the taller practitioner.
- From science to spirituality
- I realised that we are not the body but the Atman — which never dies. I'mthankfultoyour paper also for showing the spiritual side of life to all your readers including me,” he summed up.
- Attenberg' wins at New Horizon
- The top award at Wroclaw's New Horizon, worth $28000, went to Greek director Athina Rachel Tsangari for "Attenberg" while Sarajevo's top prize, worth $35000, went to Austria's Karl Markovics for "Atman.
- Samui International Jazz Music Festival Set for Thailand
- Artists due to perform at the event include Rotterdam-based soul singer Ntjam Rosie, jazz pianist Peter Beets, Russian saxophone star Oleg Kireyev, Canadian vocalist Irene Atman and Bangkok jazz act the Aswin Quartet.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Concept of Atman or Eternal Soul in Hinduism
- In Hinduism Atman is the individual self or the eternal soul which is identical to Brahman in essence.
- Heart of Hinduism: Atman
- In order to understand the Hindu worldview it is essential to grasp this first and foundational concept. Atman refers to the non-material self, which never changes .
- Rodrigo Y Gabriela - Atman (feat. Alex Skolnick) - 11:11 - YouTube
- Aug 31, 2009 Here is a track from Rodrigo y Gabriela's latest album "11:11" released september 6th.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmultiple personality
roman senate the equestrian class
davao del sur history
neo-nazism neo-nazism in the uk